Old 02-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Les Mikesell

Default cfengine version 3?

Is anyone working with cfengine v3? It looks like it has some
interesting design changes and a commercially supported windows version
now. Can anyone share real-world experiences?

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com

Old 02-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Paul Heinlein

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Les Mikesell wrote:

> Is anyone working with cfengine v3? It looks like it has some
> interesting design changes and a commercially supported windows
> version now. Can anyone share real-world experiences?

I'd also be interested in such a report. I only use cfengine for file
copying and manipulation, but it's pretty central to our configuration
management.