-   -   cfengine version 3? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/319311-cfengine-version-3-a.html)

Les Mikesell 02-02-2010 03:37 PM

cfengine version 3?

Is anyone working with cfengine v3? It looks like it has some
interesting design changes and a commercially supported windows version
now. Can anyone share real-world experiences?

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com

Paul Heinlein 02-02-2010 03:50 PM

cfengine version 3?

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Les Mikesell wrote:

> Is anyone working with cfengine v3? It looks like it has some
> interesting design changes and a commercially supported windows
> version now. Can anyone share real-world experiences?

I'd also be interested in such a report. I only use cfengine for file
copying and manipulation, but it's pretty central to our configuration
management.