Old 02-02-2010, 02:24 PM
"Robert Grasso"

Default very large difference between df and du (10 GB, hard to believe ) SOLVED !!!

Thank you everybody !

I have been damned stupid, or tired - or both !

Actually, the file was hidden behind a mount point which failed briefly, but long enough so that a backup took place - and was
dumped onto the filesystem - then the mount resumed, and hid the 10 GB backup !!!

Thanks again !

---
Robert GRASSO ? System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso@cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com