Old 02-02-2010, 01:19 PM
"James B. Byrne"

Default knockd rpm for CentOS-5.4

Is there a recommended knockd package for CentOS-5.4 or do I just
pull from the project's web site?

*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
9 Brockley Drive vox: +1 905 561 1241
Hamilton, Ontario fax: +1 905 561 0757
Canada L8E 3C3

Old 02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Max Hetrick

James B. Byrne wrote:
> Is there a recommended knockd package for CentOS-5.4 or do I just
> pull from the project's web site?

I think RPMForge has this packaged if you're into installing a
third-party repo.

Regards,
Max