Old 01-28-2010, 09:09 PM
MHR

Default Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.3 - slightly OT

I've noticed recently that the latest version of Adobe's Acrobat
Reader (9.3) has a really annoying tendency to stop for 30-60 seconds
shortly after it starts up to read/display a PDF file. I don't see
this on my Windows copies, just on CentOS.

Anyone know what's up with that?

Thanks.

mhr