Old 01-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Jerry Geis

Default question on virtual desktops

centos has the 4 virtual desktops by default.
if I have a terminal window open in desktop 1
is there a command I can execute (type in) to switch to desktop 2?

The mouse will not be attached at this point and I want to switch views
using a command line. How do I do that?

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 01-28-2010, 01:55 PM
"Scot P. Floess"

Which window manager are you using?

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Jerry Geis wrote:

> centos has the 4 virtual desktops by default.
> if I have a terminal window open in desktop 1
> is there a command I can execute (type in) to switch to desktop 2?
>
> The mouse will not be attached at this point and I want to switch views
> using a command line. How do I do that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

Scot P. Floess