Old 01-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Dan Burkland

Default rsyslog v3 RPM for CentOS/RHEL

Hello all,

*

I have been doing some research on integrating rsyslog with
GSSAPI authentication. I have discovered that the current version of rsyslog
available in the repository does not support GSSAPI. I am wondering if any of
you bright individuals out there have been discovered an rsyslog v3 RPM. If worse
comes to worse I can always make my own RPM however this would greatly save me
some time.

*

Thanks all,

*