Old 01-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Anne Wilson

Default Weird update problem

For some time now updates on my CentOS box had skipped exiv2. Yesterday I
decided to do something about it, so I removed it - together with gwenview,
digikam and, IIRC, libexiv2. That sounded reasonable, so I accepted the
removal, then re-installed gwenview and digikam, which, of course, pulled in
the two exiv2 packages. The version number of exiv2 sounded familiar, but I
assumed that it would bring in the best-match version, and continued. This
morning, seeing that more updates were announced, I ran update again. To my
surprise, exiv2 was skipped, as before.

I'm curious as to what could be happening here.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group