Old 01-04-2010, 11:15 PM
James Matthews

Default James Matthews wants to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

James Matthews requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Romeo,

- James Matthews

*

Accept

View invitation from James Matthews

*

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*

2009, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 01-04-2010, 11:44 PM
James Matthews

LinkedIn

James Matthews requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Tom,

- James Matthews

*

Accept

View invitation from James Matthews

*

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

*

2009, LinkedIn Corporation