Old 01-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Jussi Hirvi

Default Sendmail error: auxpropfunc error invalid parameter supplied

I just noticed this error in my messages log after restarting sendmail.

The only change I have made is
1) manual fix in /usr/share/spamassassin/72_active.conf
2) sa-update (several times)

Now the mail is not running ok, my mail queue keeps growing.

Regards,
Jussi Hirvi