Old 01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Vladislav Rastrusny

Default PlanetCentOS daniel at centos dot org email address is unavailable

Hello.

I wanted to add my blog to PlanetCentOS and suddenly discovered, that
email address listed on http://planet.centos.org/ is unavailable. Can
you please tell me, who should I contact for adding my blog to
PlanetCentOS?

Old 01-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Vladislav Rastrusny
<FractalizeR@yandex.ru> wrote:

> I wanted to add my blog to PlanetCentOS and suddenly discovered, that
> email address listed on http://planet.centos.org/ is unavailable. Can
> you please tell me, who should I contact for adding my blog to
> PlanetCentOS?

To my knowledge, Daniel is no longer a CentOS developer. Someone from
the admin team must answer your question (and update the page with the
current info).

Akemi