Old 01-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Bart van Kuik

Default Update via yum fails with "needs libdbus-1.so.3, this is not available."

Hi list,

I am running CentOS release 5.2. When I did a "yum -y update", I got a
large list of packages to be updated (360 packages). Then I got the
following error:

Total download size: 499 M
Downloading Packages:
Running rpm_check_debug
ERROR with rpm_check_debug vs depsolve:
Package xulrunner needs libdbus-1.so.3, this is not available.
.... cut about 10 similar lines ....

What can I do to make the update roll through?

Regards,
Bart