Old 12-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Lanny Marcus

Default SOLVED - OT: How can I tell if a web site is now blocking IPs from my country?

> I have always been able to browse, without any problems,
> http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml *but for the past 2 or 3
> days, Mozilla Firefox just hangs "connecting to ...." * How can I tell
> if they have started blocking IP addresses from Colombia? <snip>
After using the traceroute servers, I was pretty sure this was a
connectivity problem. There seemed to be a problem with a router in
Russia (the web site is in Moscow). I reported the problem to a man
at mobile-review.com and the problem went away. :-)

Lanny