Old 12-24-2009, 10:31 AM
"Manu Verhaegen"

Default attack

Hi,

My server is under attack allows the attacker to abuse of a php script of a vhost. How can I find what is the script.

Regards,
maverh

Old 12-24-2009, 10:38 AM
John Doe

From: Manu Verhaegen <maverh@telenet.be>
> My server is under attack allows the attacker to abuse of a php script of a
> vhost. How can I find what is the script.

Could you be more specific...?
Anything in the log files?

JD

Old 12-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Pete

On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 11:31 +0000, Manu Verhaegen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My server is under attack allows the attacker to abuse of a php script of a vhost. How can I find what is the script.
>
> Regards,
> maverh

Hi Maverh,

I know this may sound like a silly question but how do you know your
server is under attack ? As others have advised, have you checked your
logs on the server ? What are you running that's being attacked ?

/var/log/httpd

/var/log/messages

Regards,

Pete.