Old 12-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Jerry Geis

Default donations

The donation page does not seem up to date:

*Monetary*

CentOS is currently reviewing our cash donation program. If you are
looking to make a cash dontation to the CentOS Project, please check
back here after August 15th, 2009.

I sent an email to the webmaster but did not get a reply. I thought I
would post.
Anything new on this?

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 23/12/09 22:55, Jerry Geis wrote:
> The donation page does not seem up to date:
>

> *Monetary*
>
> CentOS is currently reviewing our cash donation program. If you are
> looking to make a cash dontation to the CentOS Project, please check
> back here after August 15th, 2009.
>
> I sent an email to the webmaster but did not get a reply. I thought I
> would post.
> Anything new on this?

I posted an update to the list only a few days back. check the archive

in a nutshell - no, were not yet accepting donations. But its something
thats high on the agenda and once setup, we will post details about it.

- KB

Old 12-28-2010, 01:07 AM
Jerry Geis

Just checked the donations page on main site. It still says "waiting"
till mid 2010.
Since we are past that was wondering if there was an update.

Jerry