Old 12-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Christoph Maser

Default fully automatic installation FAI?

Am Mittwoch, den 23.12.2009, 16:46 +0100 schrieb David Mehler:
> Hello,
> Is anyone running a software package called FAI for Fully Automatic
> Installation on a CentOS server? I was wondering if there were any
> issues to running it?
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Afiak thats the debian way for automatic installs on
Fedora/RedHat/CentOS it is much more common to use kickstart (and
cobbler)

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach