Old 12-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Tolun ARDAHANLI

Default About liveCd installation...

Hi List;

I didn't found the installation from Centos5.4 LiveCD. Does not have any installation script inside this distribution? or How can I start to install LiveCd to HDD?

Thanks a lot...

Sincerely,

Tolun ARDAHANLI
Computer Engineer
web: www.ardahanli.net
E-mail: tolun@ardahanli.net
Icq:326600

Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Lanny Marcus

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Tolun ARDAHANLI
<tolun.ardahanli@linux.org.tr> wrote:
> I didn't found the installation from Centos5.4 LiveCD. Does not have any
> installation script inside this distribution? or How can I start to install
> LiveCd to HDD?

Normally, this is not done from a CentOS Live CD. On this URL, is
information that will help you, if you want to do it this way:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/wiki/InstallToHardDrive