-   -   Added *Anaconda Stage* to the How_to_debug_installation_problems page (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/299046-added-anaconda-stage-how_to_debug_installation_problems-page.html)

He Rui 12-22-2009 02:09 AM

Added *Anaconda Stage* to the How_to_debug_installation_problems page

Greetings,

When testing boot methods of installation, 'anaconda is able to
transition to stage2 without error' is really important to make
sure that the install actually starts the anaconda. But many people
feel confused of what the stages are during installation. Therefore, I
created a page[1] telling the differences and how to judge between
them. And this probably is something we should publicize better for bug
reporters
as well. So I also add the *Anaconda Stage* content to the existing
How_to_debug_installation_problems wiki page[2].

Can someone please review it? Feel free for comments and improvements. :-)

Cheers,

Rui He

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Stage

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_installation_problems#Anaconda_Stage