-   -   Munin CGI Graphs (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/298823-munin-cgi-graphs.html)

"Joseph L. Casale" 12-21-2009 05:37 PM

Munin CGI Graphs

Anyone here running Munin w/ the CGI graphs? I must have missed something in
the munin wiki as its creating the correct html, yet the only errors I get are apache
suggesting it can't find the files for the png's? The cgi script has all the perl modules
it requires installed.

Thanks,
jlc

Alan McKay 12-21-2009 05:39 PM

Munin CGI Graphs

What version of Munin ?
And which version of the Apache plugins?

Alan McKay 12-21-2009 05:40 PM

Munin CGI Graphs

p.s. and of course which version of CentOS?
:-)

"Joseph L. Casale" 12-21-2009 06:19 PM

Munin CGI Graphs

>p.s. and of course which version of CentOS?
>:-)

Sorry, should have posted that:) CentOS 5.4 and Munin 1.4.2 and the cgi scripts
are those that shipped with Munin's sourceforge rpm's.

I had to use 1.4.2 as I have a multi-graph plugin.

Thanks!
jlc

Kai Schaetzl 12-21-2009 08:31 PM

Munin CGI Graphs