Old 12-20-2009, 06:20 PM
James Bensley

Default mdadm help

Already I have made some progress with this,
It would seem I had some how wrote a superblock to the drives hence
mdadm picking the drives up as potential raid devices so I used the
mdadm option --zero-superblock on each drive and solved that little
issue.

On to the next problem!

James

Stephen Leacock - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html