Old 12-18-2009, 04:42 AM
Gilbert Sebenste

Default NTP update?

Excellent. We're all caught up on updates now, except...

I didn't see the NTP update. That's a big one, with an easy denial of
sservice attack. Is that planning to be released? I know there was an
issue with it for awhile...

Old 12-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Christoph Maser

Am Freitag, den 18.12.2009, 06:42 +0100 schrieb Gilbert Sebenste:
> Excellent. We're all caught up on updates now, except...
>
> I didn't see the NTP update. That's a big one, with an easy denial of
> sservice attack. Is that planning to be released? I know there was an
> issue with it for awhile...

I did get ntp updates 2 days ago.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach

Old 12-18-2009, 12:11 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Christoph Maser <cmr@financial.com> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 18.12.2009, 06:42 +0100 schrieb Gilbert Sebenste:
>> Excellent. We're all caught up on updates now, except...
>>
>> I didn't see the NTP update. That's a big one, with an easy denial of
>> sservice attack. Is that planning to be released? I know there was an
>> issue with it for awhile...
>>

> I did get ntp updates 2 days ago.

That was for CentOS-4. The update for CentOS-5 is indeed unavailable
as of today.

Akemi

Old 12-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 18/12/09 13:11, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> That was for CentOS-4. The update for CentOS-5 is indeed unavailable
> as of today.

ntp and conga should both be available at some point today. I need to
run some tests first, lets see if I can get those done during my lunch
break at work.

- KB

Old 12-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Gilbert Sebenste

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 18/12/09 13:11, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>> That was for CentOS-4. The update for CentOS-5 is indeed unavailable
>> as of today.
>
> ntp and conga should both be available at some point today. I need to
> run some tests first, lets see if I can get those done during my lunch
> break at work.
>
> - KB

Thanks, Karanbir. Hey, you and the CentOS team have a wonderful Christmas
and a happy new year. And as always, thank you and the team so much for
all your hard work again this year! Take care.

Gilbert