Old 12-17-2009, 05:38 PM
"Mr. X"

Default acpi for Intel p45 chipset (C2Duo)

Hello,

First time I install Centos (5.4) on a consumer Intel Motherboard. I've done 5+ AMD (am2 form factor) installs.

The MB is Gigabyte ep45-ud3r with a CPU:Intel LGA 775 E7600 wolfdale

I cracked the lm_sensors nut with 2 modules and lm_sensors from elrepo. The modules were
kmod-coretemp
kmod-it87

Now I'm trying to get cpuspeed to behave, or at least understand what it's doing. Here's my bios objects