Old 12-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Andrea Laack

Default gcc version

Why is redhat version 5.3 running gcc version 4.3 and centos 5.4 running
gcc version 4.1.2? When will gcc be upgraded on centos?

Thanks
Andrea

Andrea Laack
IS Manager
Functional Imaging Research Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
414-456-4661

Old 12-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Steve Thompson

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Andrea Laack wrote:

> Why is redhat version 5.3 running gcc version 4.3 and centos 5.4 running
> gcc version 4.1.2? When will gcc be upgraded on centos?

All of my 5.3 systems run 4.1.2 as well, per yum.

-s