Old 12-17-2009, 04:06 PM
"For@ll"

Default PHP-5.3 in Centos 5.4

Hi,

I'm looking for a repository of PHP-5.3 compatible with the requirements
of Zend http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/requirements.html
requirements.extensions, repos are being upgraded, that repo is exist or
any way is a compilation of php from source?

For@ll

Old 12-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Google for "remi repo"

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Old 12-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Rob Kampen

For@ll wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a repository of PHP-5.3 compatible with the requirements
of Zend http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/requirements.html
requirements.extensions, repos are being upgraded, that repo is exist or
any way is a compilation of php from source?

This shows the need for php 5.2.4 or later - I'm using 5.2.9 from the
CentOS testing repo with ZendGdata-1.9.6 and all is well.

For@ll

Old 12-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Albert

W dniu 2009-12-17 19:47, Rob Kampen pisze:
> For@ll wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for a repository of PHP-5.3 compatible with the
>> requirements of Zend
>> http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/requirements.html
>> requirements.extensions, repos are being upgraded, that repo is exist
>> or any way is a compilation of php from source?
> This shows the need for php 5.2.4 or later - I'm using 5.2.9 from the
> CentOS testing repo with ZendGdata-1.9.6 and all is well.
>> For@ll

Ok, I put centos-testing.repo to a rhel5 but the system not see repo
from centos. I add this
http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/CentOS-Testing.repo, enable and I have error:

Loaded plugins: rhnplugin, security
http://dev.centos.org/centos/5Server/testing/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
c5-testing. Please verify its path and try again

Old 12-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Karanbir Singh

On 12/17/2009 10:01 PM, Albert wrote:
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/5Server/testing/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
> [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
> c5-testing. Please verify its path and try again

In the .repo file, where it has baseurl=http, look for the bit that
reads $releasever, and change that to '5'. So your like should hen look
like :

baseurl=http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/$basearch/

and try again. Also, I would highly recommend you dont set enabled=1 in
the .repo file. Leave that as enabled=0, and use something like:

yum --enablerepo=c5-testing list php*

and

yum --enablerepo=c5-testing install php (and any other pkg you need from
that repo ).

- KB