Old 12-16-2009, 06:53 PM
"Scot P. Floess"

Default Silly question x64 vs i386

I have a really silly question... but just want to ask...

I have one box on my home network that is x86_64 capable... My other
boxes are all i386. As this x86_64 machine can, at most, house 4 GB of
RAM (currently only has 1 GB) - is there any advantage to my running
x86_64 on that machine instead of i386... Long story as to why I am
asking - but before I go off and moveit down to i386 - just wanted some
opinions

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC 27549