Old 12-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Alan McKay

Default Using (was: Announcing) Gluster Storage Platform

OK, you have my attention. But reading around on the website for 5 or
10 minutes and I'm still not sure what this is.

What is it?
Why would I use it?
What would I use instead of it? (Who are its competitors)
When would I not use it?

I see this "The software is a powerful and flexible solution that
simplifies the task of managing unstructured file data", but I have no
idea what "unstructured file data" means.