Old 12-15-2009, 12:47 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default how to delete file "--filename"??

i have file on CENTOS 4.6 and I tried to delete it failed. I have been tried following way but NOT work:

rm -i *

rm --filename

rm --filename

rm "--filename"

rm '--filename'

any ideal?

Old 12-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Eero Volotinen

On 12/15/09 3:47 PM, mcclnx mcc wrote:
> i have file on CENTOS 4.6 and I tried to delete it failed. I have been tried following way but NOT work:
>
> rm -i *
>
> rm --filename
>
> rm --filename
>
> rm "--filename"
>
> rm '--filename'
>
> any ideal?

try rm -- --filename

--
Eero

Old 12-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Marcelo Roccasalva

2009/12/15 mcclnx mcc <mcclnx@yahoo.com.tw>:
> i have file on CENTOS 4.6 and I tried to delete it failed. *I have been tried following way but NOT work:

rm -- --filename

--
Marcelo

"No ser acaso que sta vida moderna est teniendo ms de moderna que
de vida?" (Mafalda)