Old 12-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg

Default sox rpm for el5?

Johnny Tan wrote:
> I believe I used to pull sox for el5 from dag's site, but it doesn't
> appear to be there anymore. Nor on rpmforge, atrpms, epel.
>
> Does any (trusted/reliable) repo out there have sox built for el5?
>
> I started a rebuild of fedora-12 version, but it's a pretty major
> dependency hell.

it's in centos, at least for x86_64.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Johnny Tan

Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:

> Johnny Tan wrote:
>> I believe I used to pull sox for el5 from dag's site, but it doesn't
>> appear to be there anymore. Nor on rpmforge, atrpms, epel.
>>
>> Does any (trusted/reliable) repo out there have sox built for el5?
>>
>> I started a rebuild of fedora-12 version, but it's a pretty major
>> dependency hell.
>
> it's in centos, at least for x86_64.

Sorry, I guess I should have specified a later version than the one
provided. Again, we used to get these later versions from rpmforge,
but it seems to have all but disappeared from every repo. The only
ones available are for Fedora, and the rebuild is not pleasant.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Robert Heller

> Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
> >
> > Johnny Tan wrote:
> >> I believe I used to pull sox for el5 from dag's site, but it doesn't
> >> appear to be there anymore. Nor on rpmforge, atrpms, epel.
> >>
> >> Does any (trusted/reliable) repo out there have sox built for el5?
> >>
> >> I started a rebuild of fedora-12 version, but it's a pretty major
> >> dependency hell.
> >
> > it's in centos, at least for x86_64.
>
> Sorry, I guess I should have specified a later version than the one
> provided. Again, we used to get these later versions from rpmforge,
> but it seems to have all but disappeared from every repo. The only
> ones available are for Fedora, and the rebuild is not pleasant.

I'm guessing that is why it 'disappeared' from rpmforge...

Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com -- http://www.deepsoft.com/ModelRailroadSystem/