Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Rick Philbrick

Default Solaris10 forum

Hi all-

Usually i call out on this list for help on the CentOS matters but today I am fishing around trying to find an active forum for Solaris.
It's hard to match the community here but I'd like to find the Solaris list where the most people are.

Just having trouble configuring multipathing on QLogic iSCSI HBA's on Sparc_Solaris10.*

Thanks in advance-

-rickp

Old 12-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Ray Van Dolson

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 08:54:52AM -0800, Rick Philbrick wrote:
> Hi all-
>
> Usually i call out on this list for help on the CentOS matters but today I
> am fishing around trying to find an active forum for Solaris.
> It's hard to match the community here but I'd like to find the Solaris list
> where the most people are.
> Just having trouble configuring multipathing on QLogic iSCSI HBA's on
> Sparc_Solaris10.

You want the official Sun Forums[1] or Sun Managers[2].

Sun Managers is probably your best bet, but keep in mind it's a
slightly different format than most mailing lists these days. It
harkens back to a time when people got their email via expensive
dial-up and so replies will all come to you directly and you're
expected to post a summary with your solution at the end.

Lotsa very knowledgeable subscribers though.

(You may receive a few flames for posting questions that can be
answered via Sun Support or other channels)

Ray

[1] http://forums.sun.com/index.jspa?tab=solaris
[2] http://www.sunmanagers.org/

Old 12-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Tom H

http://www.sunmanagers.org/

Old 12-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Agile Aspect

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Rick Philbrick <rickphilbrick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> Usually i call out on this list for help on the CentOS matters but today I
> am fishing around trying to find an active forum for Solaris.
> It's hard to match the community here but I'd like to find the Solaris list
> where the most people are.
> Just having trouble configuring multipathing on QLogic iSCSI HBA's on
> Sparc_Solaris10.

Also try the OpenSolaris mailing lists

http://mail.opensolaris.org

there are a number of specialized lists.

--
Enjoy global warming while it lasts.