-   -   .htaccess and ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/293609-htaccess.html)

12-10-2009 09:13 PM

.htaccess and ?

Hi,

I'm trying to write .htaccess Rewrite rules and it doesn't seem to
work for me:

Match the string between the domain and the question mark: ?

http://www.abc.com/blog:long-name-of-page?action=diff and I want to
redirect it to: http://www.abc.com/blog:long-name-of-page

Any suggestion?

Thanks

James Bensley 12-10-2009 09:16 PM

.htaccess and ?

You might have to enable re-writes in you Apache conf? Or did I imagine that???

James ;)

Stephen Leacock *- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue
that I shall some day die, which is not so."

Jim Perrin 12-11-2009 12:24 PM

.htaccess and ?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM, <centos@911networks.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to write .htaccess Rewrite rules and it doesn't seem to
> work for me:
>
> Match the string between the domain and the question mark: ?
>
> http://www.abc.com/blog:long-name-of-page?action=diff and I want to
> redirect it to: http://www.abc.com/blog:long-name-of-page

There could be a few things going on here, so it would help if you
could be a bit more specific. Are you having trouble setting up the
rewrite rule to match properly, or are you having problems getting
rewrite/htaccess working at all?

George Orwell