Old 12-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Alan McKay

Default Linux router with CentOS

just download one of the firewall distros that have the built in

pfSense (FreeBSD) or IPCop (Linux) are the first 2 to mind.
ClarkConnect is another good one though it may have limited
functionality without paying, I don't know for sure. But we paid for
it at work and it works really well for doing that.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:06 AM
"Gabriel Rosca"

you can take a look at SYSWAN SW24 10/100Mbps Dual WAN Load Balancer

Gabe

--
"Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV"

Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Ian Blackwell

Alan McKay wrote:
> just download one of the firewall distros that have the built in
>
> pfSense (FreeBSD) or IPCop (Linux) are the first 2 to mind.
> ClarkConnect is another good one though it may have limited
> functionality without paying, I don't know for sure. But we paid for
> it at work and it works really well for doing that.

IPCop, if I recall correctly, doesn't load balance or fail-over -
pfsense does.

Ian

Old 12-10-2009, 07:11 AM
"Sorin Srbu"