Old 12-09-2009, 04:55 PM
"Neil Aggarwal"

Default Anyone using fedora as guest/vm on Centos

> I just want to know if someone have any experience with
> fedora installed
> as guest/VM on Centos.

Take a look at this page:
http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Guest_Support_Status
for KVM support for specific guests.

I hope this helps,
Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
CentOS 5.4 VPS with unmetered bandwidth only $25/month!

Old 12-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Linux student

Neil Aggarwal on 2009-12-09 22:55 PM +0500, wrote :
>> I just want to know if someone have any experience with
>> fedora installed
>> as guest/VM on Centos.
>>

> Take a look at this page:
> http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Guest_Support_Status
> for KVM support for specific guests.
>
> I hope this helps,
> Neil

Thanks.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Linux student

Ray Van Dolson on 2009-12-09 22:52 PM +0500, wrote :
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:44:15PM +0500, Linux student wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I just want to know if someone have any experience with fedora installed
>> as guest/VM on Centos.
>>
>> thanks.
>>

> I've installed Fedora as a Xen guest (domU) on RHEL 5.4 before. There
> were a few oddities getting things installed but it worked fine once up
> and running.
>
> Ray

Thanks Ray , i am planning to use KVM this time.