Old 12-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Todd Denniston

Default Cent5 SELinux impacts on home exports when restoring from older systems are?

I am working on moving some nfs shares from an older Linux system to CentOS5 server.
some are used by the machine and its clients as $HOME (but not mounted at /home) and working
directories.
using selinux-policy-targeted.

Are there any selinux policy additions (so restorecon keeps them each time it is ran) I should be
looking to make before trying to slip the new system in under the users noses? that is besides
setting to permissive, which I do not want to do.

I am finding http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux and
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/ch-selinux.html of mild use.

Thanks for any advise/informative URLs.
--