Old 12-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Lanny Marcus

Default OT: How can I tell if a web site is now blocking IPs from my country?

I have always been able to browse, without any problems,
http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml but for the past 2 or 3
days, Mozilla Firefox just hangs "connecting to ...." How can I tell
if they have started blocking IP addresses from Colombia? I would
like to do that, before I post to the IPCop mailing list. I have my
IPCop box set up to do DNS Caching, so possibly something went awry
there. I use OpenDNS.com and I refreshed their Cache for this web
site. I am not having problems browsing other web sites. The site is
up and my desktop is dual boot and the same thing happens if I boot to
M$ Windows. TIA!

An error occurred while loading http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml:
Timeout on server
Connection was to www.mobile-review.com at port 80