Old 12-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Alan McKay

Default Centos-DS DSGW

Hey folks,

I'm looking for DSGW. Google got me this thread :
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2008-September/thread.html#3272

Did it ever get added, or can I pick up a semi-official package anywhere?

I don't see it out there :

[root@sandbox1 html]# yum --enablerepo=* search centos-ds
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
* addons: mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
* centosplus: centos.mirror.nac.net
* contrib: centos.mbni.med.umich.edu
* extras: mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
centosplus
| 1.9 kB 00:00
centosplus/primary_db
| 98 kB 00:00
contrib
| 951 B 00:00
contrib/primary
| 204 B 00:00
dag
| 1.1 kB 00:00
443 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Matched: centos-ds
centos-ds.x86_64 : CentOS Directory, Administration, and Console Suite
centos-ds-admin.x86_64 : CentOS Administration Server (admin)
centos-ds-base.x86_64 : CentOS Directory Server (base)
centos-ds-base-devel.x86_64 : Development libraries for CentOS Directory Server
centos-ds-console.noarch : CentOS Directory Server Management Console