4.6 upgrade, vbulletin,jelsoft,forum,bbs,discussion,bulletin board" /> 4.6 upgrade CentOS" /> yum error "AttributeError: LOCATION_BASE" after 4.5 -> 4.6 upgrade - Linux Archive

Old 01-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Joe Klemmer

Default yum error "AttributeError: LOCATION_BASE" after 4.5 -> 4.6 upgrade

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007, Johnny Hughes wrote:

Where ever you got it from, that is what broke your system.

It came from the atrpms repo. I downgraded and all is fine.
Thank you and to Lorenzo Martínez Rodríguez for pointing me in the right
direction.

See my blog, sumo game ranks and other interesting junk______________________________________________ _