Old 01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Steven Haigh

Default Random procmail filter failures.

Hi all,

I'm seeing a random issue with my procmail filters (only on email from
this list) where once every so often, it will fail to filter a
message. I am sorting by the to/cc email address, and this rule works
on 99.9% of posts, however every now and again, I see something like
this happen: