Old 11-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Billy Huddleston

Default Installing CentOS 5.4 64bit on server with LSI SAS 1068E controller.

Hmm.. I can't do RAID 5 because that would require the iButton68 (per
http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/1U/6015/SYS-6015V-M3.cfm)

However, this has me completely stumped. I'll try JBOD and see what
that does.

Thanks, Billy