Old 11-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Billy Huddleston

Default Installing CentOS 5.4 64bit on server with LSI SAS 1068E controller.

I'm trying to install CentOS 5.4 on a machine with a LSI SAS 1068E
controller. I've googled all over the place and found a few different
drivers for RHEL5 for it.. and tried a few of them.. Some will load,
some complain that this isn't the correct version.. non of them work
when it comes to showing Hard Drivers in the partition manager. The
machine is a Supermicro SYS-6015V-M3 server. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Billy