Old 11-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Niki Kovacs

Default Disable "Hibernation" option ?

Hi,

In my GNOME System menu (in French) there are basically the following
options :

- Lock screen
- Hibernate
- Close session
- Shut down

Is there any way to disable the "Hibernate" option ? In the past, I've
accidentally clicked on it, which put the computer to sleep, only it
refused to wake up after that.

Maybe some package to uninstall ? But which one ?

Cheers,

Niki