Old 11-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Gilbert Sebenste

Default 3Com 3c940 moel only giving me 100 mb throughput to network switch

Hello all,

As the subject states, I have a 3Com 3c940 Ethernet card to a 1 gb network
switch. The switch detects it, but it only shows that it is giving me 100
mb/sec throughput. That card is rated for 1 GB...is there a way to force
it to try to use 1 GB/sec? System-config-network isn't helping me here.

Thanks for any help!