Old 11-23-2009, 10:02 AM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

Default Logo origin

Hello

I was just asked what the logo means and I had to admit that I really
had no idea, as it was chosen way before my time. Can someone please
enlighten me about the logo. I have tried google but nothing really
came up

Some pointers would be very helpful.

Cheers Didi

--

My www page: www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: ribalba@gmail.com

Old 11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 4:02 AM, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann
<ribalba@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I was just asked what the logo means and I had to admit that I really
> had no idea, as it was chosen way before my time. Can someone please
> enlighten me about the logo. I have tried google but nothing really
> came up
>
> Some pointers would be very helpful.

The logo was found on an ancient stone. It was thought to ward off Old
Ones like Cthulhu and such but just made the developers insaner. It
was later discovered to be based on an ancient symbol of Chaos which
explained its uselessness against Old One's who guard the secrets of
anaconda and rpm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos

> Cheers Didi
>
> --