Old 11-23-2009, 09:37 AM
James Pearson

Default APIC error on CPU0: 00(60)

Andrey Garkin wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> I have a some problem:
>
> On the my motherboard Intel DG45NB with Processor Box Intel Core 2 Duo
> E6300 , i see in the dmesg(log file):
> dmesg | grep CPU0
> APIC error on CPU0: 00(60)
> or the sometime:
> dmesg | grep CPU1
> APIC error on CPU1: 00(60)
>

> How can I fix this problem??? This Bug is my motherboard or the kernel???
> The system good working is uptime... Without reboot...
> Other error in the log file - not found.
> My kernel 2.6.18-164.6.1.el5
> My system CentOS 5.4...

<http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-June/023374.html>

James Pearson

Old 11-23-2009, 02:23 PM
John R Pierce

Andrey Garkin wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> I have a some problem:
>
> On the my motherboard Intel DG45NB with Processor Box Intel Core 2 Duo
> E6300 , i see in the dmesg(log file):
> dmesg | grep CPU0
> APIC error on CPU0: 00(60)
> or the sometime:
> dmesg | grep CPU1
> APIC error on CPU1: 00(60)
>

> How can I fix this problem??? This Bug is my motherboard or the kernel???
> The system good working is uptime... Without reboot...
> Other error in the log file - not found.
> My kernel 2.6.18-164.6.1.el5
> My system CentOS 5.4...

usual fix is to upgrade the BIOS on the board. I don't see a DG45NB on
Intel's site, rather, a DG43NB. Latest BIOS for that board is
NBG4310H.86A 0098 here,
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18145&ProdId=2979&= eng
<http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18145&ProdId=2979&l ang=eng>

Old 11-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Andrey Garkin

John R Pierce пишет:

Andrey Garkin wrote:

[...]

Yes! My motherboard is DG43NB. Yesterday I successful is upgrade my
BIOS version. NBG4310H.86A

But now I am see:

APIC error on CPU0: 00(60)

APIC error on CPU0: 60(60)