Old 11-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Rainer Duffner

Default What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?

Am 22.11.2009 um 23:10 schrieb zeroironhack:

> What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?

There's SUN's Webstack 1.5 for RHEL.

We only use it on Solaris, though.

Unless you pay, there are no patches - they release a new version from
time to time and you can update pretty easily.

Rainer

Old 11-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Albert

Rainer Duffner pisze:
> Am 22.11.2009 um 23:10 schrieb zeroironhack:
>
>> What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
>

> There's SUN's Webstack 1.5 for RHEL.
>
> We only use it on Solaris, though.
>
> Unless you pay, there are no patches - they release a new version from
> time to time and you can update pretty easily.
>

> Rainer

Hi

I was looking active repository Centos 5.3/5.4 where I find
php-5.2.10-11 and php5 with php-pecl-ssh2.

For@ll