Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   CentOS (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/)
-   -   What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/284678-what-best-method-get-php-5-2-centos.html)

zeroironhack 11-22-2009 09:10 PM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?

_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

John R Pierce 11-22-2009 09:23 PM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
zeroironhack wrote:
> What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
>

# yum install php

That should get you php 5.2.9 on centos 5

if you're running CentOS 4 or older, then I recommend upgrading to CentOS 5.






_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

Christoph Maser 11-22-2009 09:47 PM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
Am Sonntag, den 22.11.2009, 23:23 +0100 schrieb John R Pierce:
> zeroironhack wrote:
> > What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
> >
>
> # yum install php
>
> That should get you php 5.2.9 on centos 5
>
> if you're running CentOS 4 or older, then I recommend upgrading to CentOS 5.
>

Only if you use the testing repository, for details see
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Chris


financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München | Germany
Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm | Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Supervisory board/Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Dr. Ernst zur Linden (chairman/Vorsitzender)
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

zeroironhack 11-22-2009 10:01 PM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
Ok, but I need php 5.2 on production environment.

------------------------------------------------------------

El dom, 22-11-2009 a las 23:47 +0100, Christoph Maser escribió:
> Am Sonntag, den 22.11.2009, 23:23 +0100 schrieb John R Pierce:
> > zeroironhack wrote:
> > > What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
> > >
> >
> > # yum install php
> >
> > That should get you php 5.2.9 on centos 5
> >
> > if you're running CentOS 4 or older, then I recommend upgrading to CentOS 5.
> >
>
> Only if you use the testing repository, for details see
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories
>
> Chris
>
>
> financial.com AG
>
> Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München | Germany
> Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm | Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
> Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
> Supervisory board/Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Dr. Ernst zur Linden (chairman/Vorsitzender)
> Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553
> _______________________________________________
> CentOS mailing list
> CentOS@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos


_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

John R Pierce 11-22-2009 10:57 PM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
zeroironhack wrote:
> Ok, but I need php 5.2 on production environment.
>

then you test and qualify the version in the testing repository, or you
build your own and do the same.


_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

onay 11-23-2009 12:18 AM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:57 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> zeroironhack wrote:
>> Ok, but I need php 5.2 on production environment.
>>

Maybe you can use this one. I use this on my production server. And
it's pretty stable. :P

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/php/files/EL5/i386/

CMIIW.

--
If knowledge belong to the world,
why don't you give me some?
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos

"Lucian @ lastdot.org" 11-23-2009 12:23 AM

What is the best method for get PHP 5.2 in CentOS ?
 
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 1:18 AM, onay <ronald.santosa@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:57 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
>> zeroironhack wrote:
>>> Ok, but I need php 5.2 on production environment.
>>>
>
> Maybe you can use this one. I use this on my production server. And
> it's pretty stable. :P
>
> http://oss.oracle.com/projects/php/files/EL5/i386/
>
> CMIIW.
>
> --
> If knowledge belong to the world,
> why don't you give me some?
> _______________________________________________
> CentOS mailing list
> CentOS@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
>

I built some RPMs, mostly for my own servers, but the repo is publicly
available. I'm not responsible if they eat your cat etc etc.
http://repo.lastdot.org/
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.