Old 11-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Nikos Zaharioudakis

Default Nikos Zaharioudakis wants to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Nikos Zaharioudakis requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Romeo,

- Nikos Zaharioudakis

*

Accept

View invitation from Nikos Zaharioudakis

*

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions?
Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts.

*

2009, LinkedIn Corporation

Old 11-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Nikos Zaharioudakis

LinkedIn

General,

- Nikos Zaharioudakis

Confirm that you know Nikos Zaharioudakis

Every day, millions of professionals like Nikos Zaharioudakis use LinkedIn to connect with colleagues, find experts, and explore opportunities.

2009, LinkedIn Corporation