Old 11-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

Default Last Reminder CentOS Berlin Beer event

Hello

The time as come to drink some beer and talk about our one true love

Just as a reminder that tonight is the CentOS Beer event in Berlin.
More details can be found under [1]

I hope a lot of people will be coming, I have flown in loads of
goodies to give away.

Cheers Didi

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Events/BeerEvent

----