Old 01-04-2008, 03:18 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default System drops off network after a few minutes

I have an Intel SE7525RP2 motherboard with a Yukon Marvel (82541GB
controller) NIC in it. After installing CentOS 5.1 it functions fine for some
minutes then looses network connectivity. By coincidence, I was using the
system to clean some HD’s for another and had booted off Knoppix and
noticed it never exhibited this behavior, the network remained functional even
overnight when I returned to the system?

*

I looked through messages and didn’t see anything NIC/network
related, can anyone suggest something to check?

*

Thanks!

jlc