Old 01-03-2008, 08:47 PM
"James B. Byrne"

Default CentOS-5 PostgreSQL 8.1.9

I have installed pgadmin3 from Dags repository. I now wish to enable
postgresql server instrumentation and my research indicates that I need to
install postgres-contrib (done) and then run the admin81.sql script. I
cannot find said script and yum whatprovides admin.sql or admin81.sql does
not find anything. How do I enable server instrumentationt for my
CentOS-5 installation?

*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
9 Brockley Drive vox: +1 905 561 1241
Hamilton, Ontario fax: +1 905 561 0757