Old 03-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Todd Cary

Default Installing php 5.2

In reading the help file for yum, I am confused on how to find out if my
php 4.3 can be updated to php 5.2 using yum.

Any suggestion would be appreciated...

Todd

--
Ariste Software
Petaluma, CA 94952

http://www.toddcary.com/aristephotography/

Old 03-15-2009, 02:07 AM
Jim Perrin

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Todd Cary <todd@aristesoftware.com> wrote:
> In reading the help file for yum, I am confused on how to find out if my
> php 4.3 can be updated to php 5.2 using yum.

If you have php 4.3, then you have centos4 most likely. There are php5
rpms available to you in the centosplus repository, however it's php
5.1.6, not php 5.2.

George Orwell